Saturday, July 17, 2010

Doomed in October - a sneak

Per usual this time of the month, Newsarama's got the goods. They have their standard-issue Super-books and general DCU sneak peek, teasing us for the teasers to come on Monday.

Preview solicits conflict me terribly - I want to know what's going to happen, but I really don't like wishing away months to come - especially the rest of the summer!


Looks to me like Matthew Clark is having a blast drawing this stuff!

DOOM PATROL #15
Written by KEITH GIFFEN
Art by MATTHEW CLARK with RON RANDALL
Cover by MATTHEW CLARK
Ever wonder what would happen if the Doom Patrol went up against Superman? Well, keep wondering...but we've got the next best thing!
On sale OCTOBER 6 * 32 pg, FC, $2.99 US

Spin on back Monday and I'll highlight the Doom Patrol related items for the month of October. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails