Friday, April 17, 2009

Elasti-Girl Friday 5

Sorry for the massive delay and resultant Doom Patrol void in your lives. Hopefully you used your time wisely and found the Showcase Presents Doom Patrol book.

I've got some plans in the works for a some original content here, as well as in other spots, so I've been a little busy. Rest assured that I have not given up on this Doom Patrol blog and I intend to make it the best little Doom Patrol site out here.

That said, let's hop back into an Elasti-Girl Friday. Today's Rita Farr image comes to My Greatest Adventure courtesy of Titans Tower, a beauty of a fansite run by Bill Walko. If you haven't checked it out, please do so. Here's an additional link to the portion of the site dedicated to the cartoon.
This is a model sheet from the Doom Patrol's appearance on the Teen Titans cartoon. Elasti-Girl was voiced by Tara Strong, who also voiced Raven.

The DP's appearance on the show was a two-parter and was handled quite well. I'll expand on that some other day and time.

There's another Elasti-Girl Friday for you all. Have a great weekend and come on back Monday as I try to get back on track with this blog and provide another installment of Negative Mondays.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails